Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Blog Schedule: Blogging and Time Management

Everyday I fight against millions of potentially distracting pieces of information. My time is precious – I’m juggling entirely too many things to give in to procrastination – yet some days I loose the battle. I don’t want to loose the war, so I had to arm myself with a schedule and learn to focus on less. I had to – it was either that or completely loose my mind. What makes it work for me is that I try NOT to allow myself to participate in time draining activities such as compulsively checking email, reading my feeds, lollygagging on Twitter or blog hopping without a purpose. I’ve got set tasks that I need to complete each week and there’s no time to spare. Even if I do well one week, if I don’t remain disciplined, everything could totally unravel the...

read more




Подробнее о "My Blog Schedule: Blogging and Time Management" →

No comments:

Post a Comment